2. Trim Out a Spherical Plant Sculpture to Beautify Your Garden:
Here’s an article about Topiary – DIY Topiary: Take Your Pruning to the Next Level
3. Add Mirror Mosaic to an Old Bowling Ball:
4. Garden Gabion Ball Created From Wire Mesh and River Rocks:
See the tutorial of similar project: bonneylassie.blogspot.com
5. Different Glass Light Covers Will Give Each Concrete Garden Sphere a Different Look and Style:
All you need to prepare: $3 glass light covers from thrift store; some quick-dry concrete and a little non-stick cooking spray.
Check out the full instructions here: designsponge.com
6. Create Garden Balls from Hundreds of Slate or River Stones That Look Downright Magical:
7. DIY Flower Clay Pot Succulent Sphere with Video Instruction:
Video Instrucions here.
8. Simply Glue Marbles to a Spherical Shaped Something Like a Bowling Ball or Light Cover to Make a Gorgeous and Bold Garden Statue: